Friday, March 4, 2016

IMG Tournament

 
IMG Tournament
 


This weekend we have the IMG tournament in Sarasota. We are so excited for this tournament and can't wait to hopefully get another trophy. We have been training hard for the past three weeks and can honestly say that we have a good chance in this tournament. In the past tournament that we lost, most of our players were out. Now that everyone is healed, we have no excuse for losing. We even got this new kid named Flaco who is from Uruguay and is an absolute beast. The last game he played with us, he got a hat trick (scoring 3 goals) and got us the win.

Even though we have an amazing player with us, we can't just rely on him to get us a win. In order to win this tournament, we need to play as a team and play with heart, which is what our coach tells us before every game. Sadly for some of the players and I, our parents wont attend the tournament, because they have to stay in Miami for work. Lucky for us, there are other parents who are attending our games and care for us like we were their own son.

Shout out to my second mom Rachel who always encourages me to play hard and score some goals. She is one of my biggest fans and supports the whole team no matter what. I'm glad to be part of Cutler Ridge Soccer because of my teammates, as well as the parents who do so much for us. With this team I know everyone has my back and I think that this is exactly what we need to have in order to win games. Chemistry plays a big role in soccer and I think our team has more than enough to win this tournament and bring back home another trophy.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like your soccer team this year, that is the best way of getting far, having chemistry with your teammates. Keep it up bro and good luck.

    ReplyDelete